It often happens that the technical condition of the vehicle is at a high level, while the appearance is poor – the paint is losing its original luster, darken, there appear microcracks, which eventually transformirovalsya scratches. The modern market offers a variety of products that will improve the situation, but many of them offer only short-term effect. In order to completely get rid of the small defects and prevent them from worsening, spread the liquid wax to the car – a very effective and at the same time available to most car owners tool.
What effect to expect?
The main useful feature of the wax means training in the paint surface protective film, which reduces the negative effects of moisture, dust and dirt, chemicals already existing microcracks. In addition, the coating wax of the car:
- to update its appearance;
- to give the coating a Shine;
- due to the difficulty of penetration of particles of dirt and dust, to facilitate the sink;
- to promote rapid drying;
- protect the coating from uv rays.
In order to completely get rid of the small defects and prevent them from worsening, spread the liquid wax on the car
Type of wax machine are classified with the following parameters:
- the spray is very convenient from the point of view, the speed and simplicity of application, but also the least durable. Ideal for emergency "preening" of the vehicle;
- the liquid is quite stable and easy to use – simply apply and RUB the tool on the washed surface;
- solid – is an application which is made only on a completely dry surface. The process itself is long and rather tedious, but its effect lasts for 3-6 months;
- synthetic is the most durable and most resistant to adverse external factors. Apply once in six months.
- Depending on the application method of release:
- cold wax – the basic components of such instruments are wax emulsion and a cationic surface-active agent. Use this substance for any car owner. Cold wax composition to fill all the holes, give the car a neat appearance and protect the surface of the body. The only major drawback is the fragility of the wax coating, so it is recommended to apply it after every second wash;
- hot wax – very durable transparent pingua substance, composed of natural or artificial ingredients. Very often the composition includes chemical compounds that slow the corrosion process. This tool is melted in hot water (40-90°C), and then manually apply the car and raspolirovyvayut. The cost of the hot wax the car is quite high, but quite justified, given that the application is made every 6-12 months.
- foam-wax – are very similar to the hot. One of the significant differences, it is necessary to use special equipment for applying the foam, which creates spuma emulsion ensures a uniform composition of the surface of the car and durability.
- The composition of the wax can be:
However, the components do not affect the useful properties of substances, therefore very rarely take into account when choosing.
How to apply the wax?
Quality coating of car wax should adhere to the following rules:
- apply the product after washing;
- you should not use wax very low or very high temperature and high humidity;
- it is forbidden to use the application with a hard cloth or sponge;
- don't try to cover the whole body in one fell swoop – it is much more effective to deal with its parts, keeping an eye on between the polished elements are visible transitions.
The application of solid wax
This rather laborious process is performed in the following order:
- After washing the car thoroughly siccum.
- Evenly apply the composition to the body. It is convenient to use a dry, soft cloth or sponge.
- Carefully RUB the tool across the surface of the car.
- Next, you should let the wax dry – this has been proved by the appearance of matte coating.
- Remove all the excess.
- Polished surface with a soft cloth.
The main useful feature of the wax means training in the paint surface protective film, which reduces the negative effects of moisture, dust and dirt, chemicals already existing microcracks
Application of liquid wax
Give lavit car a little bit (but not completely) dry. At the same time, warm water to dissolve the wax in proportions to the manufacturer's instructions. Evenly spray the obtained solution to the paint surface, leave for a few minutes. Excess rinse with water. To remove the excess moisture, you can flare to the vehicle with warm air, after which the polishing body with a soft cloth.
Applying cold wax
The context of the fragility of the coating, the cold wax is applied after 1-2 washes. Fortunately, this process does not take much time. The composition is simply sprayed on the car, and the excess is washed with water.
The application of hot wax
When you buy such a tool should first ask, what is the color of the car, it was designed for. Car wax is diluted with hot water, put in a car with a soft sponge and Polish cloth. Make sure that the car does not include direct sunlight.
Waxing requires special skills and knowledge, so if there is no possibility to produce it to the car wash, the procedure is carried out independently and having experienced motorists are more than 30 minutes.