The polishing of the car body will allow him a long time to maintain the original look, and the area that is protected from the harmful effects of water, dust and UV rays. From a variety of car cosmetics, designed to protect the body and gives Glow, the most popular means on the basis of wax.
You will need to
- cotton fabric
- wax reserves
- For the polishing process gave a good result, you will need to choose the right wax. As with most cosmetic products, it can be made on the basis of synthetic and natural basis. Means in the form of an aerosol and the colored wax is made primarily from synthetic polymers.
- Pay attention to the price of the asset. Cheap wax, bought on the car market, very quickly loses its properties, which require more frequent applications. Besides, it can contain abrasives that will negatively affect the paint coating for the car.
- Once you have selected the tool for polishing to prepare for this procedure your car. Rinse, then wipe with a soft cloth and leave to dry. Grab a sponge or a cotton cloth, moisten and then dip in wax for understanding a small amount. Excess wax can be a big obstacle to the polishing, as you will need to put a lot of effort for its gentle removal.
- RUB the car, which perform the transport with the cloth, just straight up and down or left and right. To prevent rubbing of the body with circular motions, so as to reduce the effect of the opacity in the wax.
- Not part of the" break, to ensure no streaks. Then apply another layer of wax. When the medium starts to solidify, it will be in the form of an opaque haze - this is the time to remove the excess. Use Terry Cloth.
- In order to simplify the work with the e-wax will be the wax of the reserve. Spread the wax and slowly begins to move on the working surface. Do not make sudden movements, move the device very smoothly. A buffer to apply the wax, and it is necessary to ensure comprehensive capture areas.
- Let the wax dry. Remove is put on the clipboard" cloth and slide it across a surface. A sign of the quality of the coating – forming water balls, when you hit the waxed surface.